i’ve searched in the community but I didn’t find a solution for my need.
If my issue was already mentionned in a post, please excuse me!
- I have a dataset readonly (eg: a table in BigQuery) which data can be updated from the source (eg BigQuery)
- But I need to simulate the edition of a column
table customer with: id, name (bigquery table with columns: id,name)
I need to simulate the edition of a new column: name_edited
Actually I use a “hack”:
- create a view in BigQuery with this column added (name_edited)
- use AppScript to import BigQuery view in a sheet (GSheet connected sheet doesn’t work well)
- add this GSheet in AppSheet
- use a Bot “when data updated” to add a line in a new sheet (lines with name_edited filled)
- merge the lines from BigQuery and lines updated in a BigQuery view
Is there another way ?
How can I do that ?
Is there any way to create a kind of view in AppSheet?
NOTE: I’ve tested the Ref type but it’s not my need, it’s a one to many relation, and I need one to one.
Thanks in advance for your help,