Single email for all records

flan828
Participant III

I have a Slice created for all students that have missed class for the past 10 days. I have been able to create an email to send to the parents saying that their child has missed more than 10 classes. What I would like is to send the administrator a single email with all the students and parent info. In one PDF perhaps?
I have been reading but havenโ€™t seen how to do this. Can someone please point me in the correct direction?
I am guessing that its something in the template?

Thanks,
Flan

Solved Solved
0 5 126
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The error message is pretty self-explanatory. START needs a List of Refs. Youโ€™ve only provided it a single non-List value. Try to change
<<START: [Student_id]>>
to:
<<START: slice-name[student_id]>>

Related:

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Thank you for the information. I read it. I am a bit confused as I am using a slice. The key column of the table that the slice is referencing is STUDENT_ID. Here is a screenshot of the template.

and I keep getting the error:
3X_5_1_510df86d1943f55bb62f63ea94f1e6628778ae54.png

Thanks,
Flan

The error message is pretty self-explanatory. START needs a List of Refs. Youโ€™ve only provided it a single non-List value. Try to change
<<START: [Student_id]>>
to:
<<START: slice-name[student_id]>>

Related:

yeah I tried that also. I have an idea the name of the slice has spaces in it perhaps if I take the spaces out.

yeah took the spaces out. I suppose I could have "โ€™ it as well.
Thanks

Top Labels in this Space