Slack Integration with Appsheet

Anyone has idea on how to invoke appsheet action by using slack commands in slack?
Thanks in advance

0 11 1,895
11 REPLIES 11

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Hi Steven, Thanks for your reply

Can i able to invoke the action which is using LINKTOROW() Function and type is app: to go another view within the app

why we need this is in slack we use the command to /checkout so when using this command in slack this action should be invoked in appsheet in order to open the specific form in appsheet is this possible? or using deeplinks is this possible?

Hey @adithya98

If you pass the results of the LinkToRow() formula in your output to Slack, the resulting URL will lead people directly back to the row.

Hi @MultiTech_Visions thanks for your reply what do you mean by results? can you explain clearly please

What I mean is that LinkToRow() will produce a URL; this URL will direct people back to that row when they click on in.

Thanks @MultiTech_Visions i will try whether i am getting the link

Can you explain me how to get the url please @MultiTech_Visions

Inside the template of the workflow youโ€™re using to push information to Slack, youโ€™ve got LinkToRow() inside there right?

Inside the JSON body if you include LinkToRow(), the system automatically inserts the URL.

LinkToRow() to the URL - is what TODAY() is to the date; or USEREMAIL() is to the email.

LinkToRow() is a function that produces the URL, already URL encoded, for whatever row you pass it.
For instance:

LinkToRow(โ€œ12345678โ€, โ€œTable_Detail_Viewโ€)

This would produce a URL for the row with the key value โ€œ12345678โ€ inside the โ€œTable_Detail_Viewโ€ UX view.

@MultiTech_Visions I think u didnt understand my question
in my use case i want to open the appsheet form by giving the command in slack

for ex: a user tries to give command /checkout in slack channel it should open the form in appsheet is that possible?

No @adithya98, I fully understood your request; yes that is absolutely possible.

Top Labels in this Space