I am new with Appsheet, This is a great application.
My wife is doing different activities .
- personal : Running the house, Renting Appartments, Musical association, …
- professional : Employed, her own business, business associations
She wants a TODO application.
Here is an idea of the relevant table I set up
- METIER (MetierName, Pro-Perso)
- PROJECT (ProjectName, byref MetierName)
- TASK (TaskName, DueDate, Priority, Finish, byref ProjectName)
I made relevant UX
- PieChart of unfinished tasks by priority
- List grouped by DueDate of unfinished tasks
What she wants is have a direct view of the Pro tasks
I don’t succeed in filtering in TASK table with a condition in METIER table.
I guess this is a combination with virtual columns and/or slices.
Could you help ?
Charles (with my wife’s account)