Slices suddenly not working

Hi, all of a sudden, I noticed this late afternoon that all my Views that were associated with a Slice are not working and not displaying. No changes or updates were made in the app since a full day ago. My app was functional this morning. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing any similar weird activity in their apps.

Solved Solved
1 6 475
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Aleksi thanks for checking, yes my Slice issue is resolved. It was related to the update last night.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi, are you still seeing this weird behavior?

Hi Aleksi, Iโ€™m still having this problem in my app.

It has just resolved itself, but Iโ€™ve been having intermittent issues this evening where no data is visible in my app and then the data reappears when I re-sync the app. When the data is missing, it will be missing for 10 minutes or so and re-syncing doesnโ€™t fix anything - rather it will just suddenly appear again when the intermittent issue resolves.

Iโ€™ll submit a ticket to support@appsheet.com with a more thorough description and some screenshots.

@Aleksi thanks for checking, yes my Slice issue is resolved. It was related to the update last night.

What update was done? I had an app that was changed because of a system update and had to restore it to an earlier version. In the 2 years Ive been using appsheet this was the first time a system update altered any of my apps and I never found out why.

@tcanelli It was an issue with blank views.

Top Labels in this Space