So right now all of my pics and data saves on...

So right now all of my pics and data saves on my personal google drive. Is there a way to migrate everything (google docs, photos, etc) on my app to another google account that I want to set up as the main account and have everything save on that account moving forward?

0 4 314
4 REPLIES 4

help.appsheet.com - Transfer an App Between Users or Accounts Transfer an App Between Users or Accounts help.appsheet.com

@Grant_Stead Exactly what I needed. Perfect! Do you know if all my data from my gmail account (original) gets transferred over as well? so that it is safe to delete from the original account? and if all new data and pictures get saved over into the new account?

Hi Vernelle, Further to Grantโ€™s suggestion.

I would only advise that you double check all your data on the new Google Account Drive

before you delete your old google account.

Make some test entries with your appsheet app and look into the tables on the google sheet in the new google account and in the old google account.

You should see the new test entries only in the new google account drive and not see them on the google sheet in the old google drive.

@Mary_Jane_Pender The new data is still going to the old google account. What am I missing?

Top Labels in this Space