[SOLVED] AppSheet 13.9 sign in on iOS - only Google works

On an iPhone 7 plus, I am running AppSheet 13.9 on iOS 13.6.

I can sign in using Google and access my apps as well as shared apps.

After I logout in AppSheet, I can see “Sign in with” and buttons for all providers : Google, Microsoft, Dropbox, Smartsheet, Apple, Box, and Salesforce. However, only the Google button works. All the other buttons flash briefly but do nothing.

When I was running AppSheet 12.8.1 on the same iPhone, I could sign in with Microsoft correctly. It stopped working when I updated to AppSheet 13.9 today. Also, I can sign in with Microsoft on AppSheet 13.9.1 on Android.

1 12 576
12 REPLIES 12

Please contact support@appsheet.com directly.

I contacted support@appsheet.com and got a quick response saying that a fix has been submitted to Apple for approval and should be available for update shortly.

Excellent.

Did they say how we will know when this fix has been deployed? Will it require any manual updating on our part?

It’s an update to the base app framework, so Apple has to approve it and then it has to get updated from the app store. Manual update on your part if you don’t have automatic updates turned on for iOS apps in the store.

AppSheet support told me that they will inform me once the fix is deployed to production. I will then post on this topic.

I can confirm that we are having the same issue. Thanks for posting this and getting the ball rolling.

Bahbus

I should note that even though my iOS devices are set to auto update, they (until I checked today) were still on 12.8.1. And funnily enough, going to the AppStore’s Update tab showed no updates, despite the fact that if I went to AppSheet’s page on the store, the option to update was there. So, another thing Apple sucks at apparently. I cannot wait to Office Space these piece of junk iPads, and replace them with cheaper and better Android tablets.

[SOLVED] I just updated AppSheet on my iPhone to version 13.9.1 and I can now sign in using Microsoft as well as Google.

Thanks for the info Francois, I’m a Samsung user but attempting to help a client on their iPhone 7 - how do they update the AppSheet app on their iPhones? My client has uninstalled and re-installed AppSheet but is unable to get the most current version.

@Daisy_Ramirez On July 20th, my iPhone 7 was running iOS 11.4 and AppSheet 12.8.1, and Microsoft authentication was working (as well as Google). I uninstalled AppSheet 12.8.1 completely and reinstalled AppSheet (which was then at version 13.9) in order to switch the AppSheet Google account, however this broke the Microsoft sign in. I later upgraded iOS to 13.6 but this did not help.

On July 23rd, I opened the AppStore App, searched for AppSheet, saw that the latest version was 13.9.1 (while I had 13.9) and clicked Update. This fixed the Microsoft sign in.

Just now I checked the AppStore and the current version is still 13.9.1 dated “1w ago”.

I hope this will help your client.

Thanks so much!

Top Labels in this Space