Sort Row Orders in Template with Start Expres...

Sort Row Orders in Template with Start Expression.

I m trying to sort the row orders in Template.

<<Start:SELECT(Fixtures For Report[_RowNumber],[Fixture Date]>(Today()-7))>>

This is Expression to pull the data from the tables contains the records to show in template and it is working fine.

On โ€œFixtures For Reportโ€ table, we have column with name [Load ID]. What I m trying to do is to sort this table by two columns. First priority is given to Load ID column and secondary sort is [Fixture Date]

How can we alter the expression to use select and orderby all together at the same time?

0 5 1,543
5 REPLIES 5

<<Start:ORDERBY(SELECT(Fixtures For Report[_RowNumber],[Fixture Date]>(Today()-7)),[Load ID],[Fixture Date])>> should do the work.

@Aleksi_Alkio Hi Aleksi, thank you. I put this on template and test it, but it wont pick up any data, the space is left blankโ€ฆ

@Aleksi_Alkio I tested with only primal column sort (remove secondary sort) like this .

<<Start:ORDERBY(SELECT(Fixtures For Report[_RowNumber],[Fixture Date]>(Today()-7)),[Load ID])>>

It worked, but when I added secondary column, [Fixture Date] at the end, it wontโ€ฆ

Try with <<Start:ORDERBY(SELECT(Fixtures For Report[_RowNumber],[Fixture Date]>(Today()-7)),[Load ID],TRUE,[Fixture Date],TRUE)>>

@Aleksi_Alkio Working perfect now!! Thank you for your excellent help as usual!

Top Labels in this Space