Source Control and Ownership

After two weeks of learning AppSheet, I was contacted by my former boss (who has gone on to bigger and better things) to develop an app for a startup. He has first-hand knowledge of the traps and pitfalls of owning a software development team, so he was thrilled with the promise of AppSheet.

At this early stage I have no idea what the requirements are, but I want to be ready. Iโ€™m also an Angular developer, so Iโ€™ve developed plenty of solutions from scratch using my personal GitHub account, but after some time the codebase would move to the clientโ€™s GitHub or GitLab account.

Iโ€™d like to ask you if AppSheet is flexible enough to allow me to move an existing Core app under my name to a different Enterprise account owned by the startup?

Someone at the forum asked a similar question to mine, but that was two years ago. I am wondering if anything has changed since then? Here is that question and the answers given:

Thanks,
Brian

Solved Solved
0 3 133
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

3 REPLIES 3

Thanks, Marc. Any idea why Google doesnโ€™t advertise the price of the Enterprise accounts? It would be good know, particularly if the client wants the app to be developed under their account from the get-go.

Brian

Nope

Top Labels in this Space