Source of Lead Icon in sample app

I have a trivial question. I have been working my way through some sample apps including the LEAD TRACKING sample app. Link as follows:

https://www.appsheet.com/Template/AppDef?appName=Lead_Tracking-2059583&quickStart=False#Data.Tables

Question:
I notice that all app records display a [Lead Icon] field but I canโ€™t locate the source of this field in the views.
3X_9_1_91091bca27a27efe284e64cd741891e021408ea1.png

Solutions would be appreciated.

Dick

0 6 239
6 REPLIES 6

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

In the table view configuration, go to the View Options section:

3X_2_6_2614ede552171396751d9b9c0d82fc2c577124a6.png

Steve,

Thank you for your prompt reply.
I have followed your instructions but I only get two options: None or Lead Icon
3X_a_f_af0bf3144536568a4195ce35c709cff5c5953670.png

This Shows or Hides the Icon which works - thank you.
Where is the configuration of Lead Icon that selects the Initials?

Ah, you specifically want the initials. For that, youโ€™ll need to add a(n optionally virtual) column of type Image with an App formula expression that uses the TEXT_ICON() and INITIALS() functions, like this:

TEXT_ICON(INITIALS([Lead Name]))

See also:

Steve,

Your previous help was much appreciated. Opened up days of study and research but very satisfyingโ€ฆ
Can I now prevail on you to facilitate my next breakthrough?

My current AppSheet design is per the link below
I have authorized this User [appsheet@discoursemail.com] - hopefully, to enable you to launch my AppSheet design

• site https://www.appsheet.com/Template/AppDef?appName=DLR_AppSheet_VX-2059583&quickStart=False#Users.Allo...
    Achievements to date

• My App is up and running and invaluable for contacting MEMBERS - on the beat - via PHONE, EMAIL, TEXT MESSAGE.
    Next objective

• When sending emails, I would like to incorporate a Gmail Template highlighting the latest customized promotional data.

• Even better if I could select from say three separate email templates at the push of the button.
    Map Problem

• Map pinning the member address is a huge benefit. But for some reason, it seems to be temperamental. .

• All the Addresses in the ADDRESS column work perfectly when fed into Google Maps. Perhaps is that I have 30,000 members? Try this out for yourself.
    Thanks, Steve in anticipation.

Dick

3X_a_f_af0bf3144536568a4195ce35c709cff5c5953670.png

Not possible.

Not possible.

Yep. Way too many for the app to handle.

Thanks for your help.
Back to the drawing board

Top Labels in this Space