Start Expression Confirmation or Correction

Using this start expression to generate a monthly report at the beginning of each month for collection records for the previous month. Not sure if it is correct. Would anyone be able to confirm or correct?

<<Start:ORDERBY(SELECT(Collection Event[Collection Key],EOMONTH(DATE([Timestamp]),0)=EOMONTH(TODAY(),-1)),[Timestamp],FALSE)>><<[TIMESTAMP]>>

Had been using but Iโ€™ve had some inconsistent results.

0 3 285
3 REPLIES 3

What sort of inconsistent results are you seeing? Maybe you could base it on a slice for last month?

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Your <<Start>> expression looks fine (assuming [Timestamp] is never blank). As @Lynn asked, what sort of inconsistencies are you seeing?

Inconsistencies might not be the right word. I couldnโ€™t find the September report in my email but the October report looked good. As I think about it, I may have not had the kinks worked out before September report was scheduled to run. Iโ€™ll know more If it generates the November report as scheduledโ€ฆchalk it up to user error. If so, apologies for the false alarm. But it is helpful to know that the expression looks correct. Thank you.

@Steve @Lynn

Top Labels in this Space