Starting view not displaying on mobile device

I’m having an issue where I can’t see my starting view only on a mobile device. It works fine on a computer. Nothing I do can seem to fix this. Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks.

0 5 329
5 REPLIES 5

Have you tried installing AppSheet and running your app from it? It looks like you are running it in the browser on you phone, which should work, but it would be good to know if the app, itself, works on the phone.

It does work in the app but that’s not the way I intend to use it.

Do you possibly have a Context(Host) expression messing things up?

CONTEXT(“Host”) returns one of the following: " Browser" , " Device" , or " Server"

I just figured it out. Turning “The app can start when offline” off solved it… not sure if that’s a bug or something in my security filter.

Bahbus

It also appears your using an iPhone, and by default seem to be using Safari. I cannot confirm whether or not Safari is a supported browser. However, I can tell you that AppSheet recommends a Chromium based browser. So if you insist on running the browser version on mobile, I suggest not using Safari. Bear in mind, that there will almost definitely be a performance hit for this choice.

Top Labels in this Space