Static Text

deegee

Simple question as a new user. What is the best way to display a combination of text and static images on a page? Perhaps text, followed by a picture or chart followed by more text. Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 12 1,507
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@deegee
I assume this is what you are seeking for. Check my community sample app below and click on your name on the Home screen. You are free to copy the app from my portfolio here > https://www.appsheet.com/portfolio/245151

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

@deegee
Can you elaborate your query a bit more? May be with a couple of examples? With the word "page" are you referring to UX views?

LeventKโ€ฆthanks for responding.

Yes a UX view. I am building tables (no problem), charts (no problem), but want to know what is the best way to present text and perhaps an embedded image into a page where the user can scroll down while reading the view. I am trying to pick the best way to do thisโ€ฆnot simply repurpose a table or other view inefficiently. Any recommendations? Thanks

@deegee
Are you referring to something like this? If yes, you can do it by assigning an IMAGE type column to act as background in the Detail View properties.

More likeโ€ฆ

The Advantages of Quantitative Analytics

Quantitative Analytics provides numerous advantages
over simple math. You can create fancy formulas and
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

More words to look atโ€ฆ

Very simple text, picture, more text, another picture, etc.

@deegee
Of course itโ€™s doable. Just a matter of column order in the detail view.

So Detail View is the way to go. I will dig into that view to learn how to manipulate. Thank You LeventKโ€ฆI know it is a basic question, but none of the Sample Apps show how to display a view with a combination of Text and Image together very well. DeeGee

@deegee
I assume this is what you are seeking for. Check my community sample app below and click on your name on the Home screen. You are free to copy the app from my portfolio here > https://www.appsheet.com/portfolio/245151

Thank you very much โ€ฆthis appears to be the right direction.

DG

@deegee
Can you please mark my post as solution provided it fits your requirements and suits your needs. It could be helpful for other community members as well if they search the community with the solution tag. Thank you.

LevenK, thank you for the request. I marked the post of the sample app you provided me as โ€œSolutionโ€ by hitting the check box at the bottom of that post. Is that the best way? Your help was terrific on a simple problem i had thank you very much.

@deegee
Yest, that will be enough, thank you. And youโ€™re welcome, glad to be helped of.

Top Labels in this Space