Stock Managment: sell multiple products at once

Hi all,

I’m really a novice and thanks already for your help. What i’m trying to do is the following:

Im trying to create a stock managment app. I have 3 tables:
1 - Add stock
2 - Sells
3 - Inventory

I manage to create a simple app that can add or sell one item at a time and record it in the inventory table, but what I really need is to add or sell multiple products at a time.

Is that possible? Maybe I should change the way the tables store data, can you help me somehow?

Sorry for my english, Im from argentina.

0 2 356
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, Muketaz!

Your English is fine, don’t worry. Could you elaborate exactly what you mean or what happens when you “sell” your stock. Is there just a column that shows that an item is sold? Or are you trying to create an interface so that the buyer can buy multiple objects at a time? I believe that you will just need to explain more about what you’re trying to do exactly.

Sharing some screenshots and also sketches of maybe the steps/process that you’re trying to accomplish could also be beneficial.

Hi @_redline, thanks for your answer!! I have just found a sample app that may help me. I past the link for the record.

https://www.appsheet.com/samples/An-app-for-managing-customers-products-and-orders?appGuidString=83b...

Top Labels in this Space