Strange Behaviour on UX/Editor I seem to be e...

(James W Rezin) #1

Strange Behaviour on UX/Editor I seem to be experiencing some strange happenings in the UX Editor. I have a table that has a number of columns that are going to be ref columns to a Table containing set responses to Questions.

I gave managed to set the fires two (The second one after trying about 6-8 times to get it to ggregiste correctly) When I st the column to Ref and then go to the Table choices and select the table I wish to use it shows in the Column form that It has been selected, however, when I click on OK and then subsequently Save to save the changes it displays a different table (The one above it in the List).

Anybody else seeing this?

(Aleksi Alkio) #2

Little bit difficult to understand. Are you able to take a print screen?

(James W Rezin) #3

@Aleksi_Alkio I just tried it and it went wrong, so zoomed in to take screen shots and it worked twice. So did not take screenshots. Zoomed out to 80% it did not work. It appears if you are not on 100% or greater zoom it may not work. I have not come across this before and I often work at 80%, but at least I now know why it was happening.

If yo do not click in exactly the right place it will pick the option above.

Do not know if there is anything that Appsheet can do about this, so put it in the knowledge pool and move on.

Thanks very much for picking up on it and pursuing.

If It gets worse or different I will let you know.

(James W Rezin) #4

@Aleksi_Alkio For information: Since my last post, I have moved to a different machine. Linux Ubuntu. The problem came back, even when I zoomed in.

This was on Chrome as it was on my Windows machine.

I switched to Firefox and it seems to be behaving itself again.

May be a Browser issue rather than a AppSheet Issue.

Sorry I cannot be anymore specific.