Stumped on Workflow. Condition Based on List Index

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Working on a workflow and a little stumped.

Before, Product Name I would Like to have Product Documentation, The problem is Iโ€™m not going to know if I need product documentation until After I get there. As I Only want to do this once, not for Every Product, just as I have with Supplier Documentation. I pretty much need to figure out if there will be a product from a list of products that has a document out of date before doing anything.

I was thinking I could See what Index I was on in the list of related products. If it made it that far and the index is the first Item in the list that put down "Product Documentation"

<<IF(TIMENOW() < "12:00:00", "Good Morning", "Good Afternoon")>>

Could you please provide the following documentation,

<<IF:(OR(and([Third Party Certificates UTD] <> "Green",[Third Party Certificates UTD] <> "Blue"),and([Proposition 65 UTD] <> "Green",[Proposition 65 UTD] <> "Blue")))>>

Supplier Documentation

<<IF:(and([Third Party Certificates UTD] <> "Green",[Third Party Certificates UTD] <> "Blue"))>>

* Third Party Audit Documentation

<<EndIF>>

<<IF:(and([Proposition 65 UTD] <> "Green",[Proposition 65 UTD] <> "Blue"))>>

* Proposition 65 Documents

<<EndIF>>

<<EndIF>>

<<If: Count([Related Products])>0>>

<<Start: [Related Products]>>

<<If: (Or(And([Product Specifications UTD] <> "Green",[Product Specifications UTD] <> "Blue"),And([Allergen Statements UTD] <> "Green",[Allergen Statements UTD] <> "Blue"),And([GRAS Statement UTD] <> "Green",[GRAS Statement UTD] <> "Blue"),And([Organic Certificate UTD] <> "Green",[Organic Certificate UTD] <> "Blue"),And([Gluten Free Certificate UTD] <> "Green",[Gluten Free Certificate UTD] <> "Blue"),And([NON GMO Statement UPD] <> "Green",[NON GMO Statement UPD] <> "Blue"),And([Kosher Certificate UTD] <> "Green",[Kosher Certificate UTD] <> "Blue"),And([Radiological Statement UTD] <> "Green",[Radiological Statement UTD] <>"Blue")))>>

Product Name: <<[Product Name]>>

<<IF:(and([Product Specifications UTD] <> "Green",[Product Specifications UTD] <>"Blue"))>>

* Product Specifications

<<EndIF>>

<<IF:(and([Allergen Statements UTD] <> "Green",[Allergen Statements UTD] <>"Blue"))>>

* Allergen Statement

<<EndIF>>

<<IF:(and([GRAS Statement UTD] <> "Green",[GRAS Statement UTD] <> "Blue"))>>

* GRAS Statement

<<EndIF>>

<<IF:(and([Organic Certificate UTD] <> "Green",[Organic Certificate UTD] <> "Blue"))>>

* Organic Certificate

<<EndIF>>

<<IF:(and([Gluten Free Certificate UTD] <> "Green",[Gluten Free Certificate UTD] <>"Blue"))>>

* Gluten Free Certificate

<<EndIF>>

<<IF:(and([NON GMO Statement UPD] <> "Green",[NON GMO Statement UPD] <>"Blue"))>>

* NON GMO Statement

<<EndIF>>

<<IF:(and([Kosher Certificate UTD] <> "Green",[Kosher Certificate UTD] <> "Blue"))>>

* Kosher Certificate

<<EndIF>>

<<IF:(and([Radiological Statement UTD] <> "Green",[Radiological Statement UTD] <>"Blue"))>>

* Radiological Statement

<<EndIF>>

<<EndIF>>

<<End>>

<<EndIF>>

Template

Thank you,

Solved Solved
0 1 184
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I figured it out

<<IF:(INDEX([Related Products],1) = [ID])>>