Subtracting stock from a group of items with one form entry

I work for a very small non-profit, we are a homeless shelter and a food pantry, I have all but completed my app, but there is one feature I cannot seem to figure out.
I am trying too create s SUPER simple inventory in/inventory out tracker, that it literally all it has to do.
Anyway the vast majority of our โ€œinventory outโ€ is food packages, which are a pretty standard package, the same items go in every package but we make a different amount of packages every day. I want to be able to put in a form how many food packages were given out that day and have the app automatically subtract the assigned quantity that item has in packages from the total inventory.

0 4 505
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

You can add some actions to set the column values.
So for every package out, an action for every item to set the quantity to -1.

The you group all the actions in 1

Hi @ae.daniel,

There are several inventory sample apps available in below link, perhaps you might be able to utilized some of the functions for your apps?

https://www.appsheet.com/Support?q=INVENTORY&hPP=10&idx=help&p=0&dFR[doc_type][0]=Apps&is_v=1

It seems to be complicated interconnected math functions that I am not educated enough in the program or excel to understand how to do.

Top Labels in this Space