Sum + select

Hi Everybody
It is my first question in this space, hope will not sound very strange ))

We have a trouble SUM +SELECT. So the problem is that we used the following formula:

• SUM(SELECT(Order Item[Amount], [Order ID] = [_THISROW].[ID order]))

When we test it

It remained green - i.e. the system has not detected any problem. If I click on the โ€œTestโ€ icon in

3X_1_6_16f6908ffac51662ba059254fb7e08ea5f603db4.png

We see the calculated result, though we do not see it neither in APPSHEET nor in Google Spreadsheet.

That is the problem that we failed to solve.
Hope to get your idea on what is wrong with that formula.

Awaiting your support

0 2 2,334
2 REPLIES 2

Nothing wrong with the formula syntax. Since you indicate that you see calculated results using the test button (and Iโ€™ll assume you verified they are correct), then there must be something wrong with the established view.

First make sure the Preliminary Invoice column is set to Show (i.e. Show property is checked)

Assuming that it is checked, can you provide us the view (a screenshot from the emulator where in the app you are not seeing the value) and the view definition of where you are expecting to see the Preliminary Invoice column value?

Sample view Image From Emulator - note โ€œViewโ€ and โ€œTableโ€ settings at bottom

Sample View definition - If a view that shows columns, include Column Order setting

Thanks a lot
It finally worked !

Top Labels in this Space