brktfkc
Participant I

Hi, i use sumifs formula my excel table but dont work in appsheet application

like this picture ;

Solved Solved
0 22 963
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello,

You can perform a SUMIF directly in AppSheet by using a SELECT() statement to conditionally select rows, and then summing across those.

From your screenshots, it looks like you are trying to sum everything in column D from the Arel Besin Takip table when the condition of the column B value matches the Tarihi Giriniz value in the Toplam table. If this is correct, your formula will follow this structure to achieve a sumif:

SUM(
   SELECT(
      Arel Besin Takip[Column D Name],
      [Column B Name]=[_THISROW].[Tarihi Giriniz]
   )
)

Note you will need to check the spelling and input the proper column names.

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22

brktfkc
Participant I

other picture

brktfkc
Participant I

other picture ;

i write sumifs formula, This system sum โ€œMiktarโ€ column, according to the โ€œTarihโ€ column and " Besin ร‡eลŸiti" column.

@brktfkc
May I ask why do you need to use spreadsheet formula? Why donโ€™t you SUM the values with AppFormula inside the app?

hocam ingilizce bende a little tรผrkรงe dรถnebilrinisiz , รงรผnkรผ appformula nasฤฑl kullanฤฑlฤฑyor bilmiyorum, excelde tabloyu hazฤฑrladฤฑm formulรผ yazdฤฑm sonra yรถnlendirdim appsheete

@brktfkc
Burak Bey,
Excelโ€™de SUMIF yapmanฤฑza gerek yok. Verileri AppSheetโ€™deki tablonuzda yaratacaฤŸฤฑnฤฑz bir Sanal Sรผtun (Virtual Column) ile de yapabilirsiniz. Yukarda zaten @Jonathon size cevap yazmฤฑลŸ. ลžayet anlayamadฤฑฤŸฤฑnฤฑz bir ลŸey olursa tekrar yazarsฤฑnฤฑz, yardฤฑmcฤฑ olmaya รงalฤฑลŸฤฑrฤฑm.

@Jonathon sanฤฑrฤฑm sanal sรผtun olmadan nasฤฑl yapฤฑldฤฑฤŸฤฑnฤฑ yazmฤฑลŸ dimi ? bu arada bu yazฤฑlanlarฤฑ app formula kฤฑsmฤฑna yazฤฑcam spreadsheettekini silicemmi kalsada olurmu ?

@brktfkc
Spreadsheetโ€™deki formรผlรผ silmeniz lazฤฑm. Sadece AppFormula รถzelliฤŸini kullanmalฤฑsฤฑnฤฑz. Ayrฤฑca varsa Excelโ€™deki formรผllerinizi de kaldฤฑrmalฤฑsฤฑnฤฑz, sadece data olarak kalmalฤฑ.

Hello,

You can perform a SUMIF directly in AppSheet by using a SELECT() statement to conditionally select rows, and then summing across those.

From your screenshots, it looks like you are trying to sum everything in column D from the Arel Besin Takip table when the condition of the column B value matches the Tarihi Giriniz value in the Toplam table. If this is correct, your formula will follow this structure to achieve a sumif:

SUM(
   SELECT(
      Arel Besin Takip[Column D Name],
      [Column B Name]=[_THISROW].[Tarihi Giriniz]
   )
)

Note you will need to check the spelling and input the proper column names.

thanks @Jonathon now i use this formula for my apps

I write this formula but dont work app or i could not ?

Hello,

If you shared editor access with me I could create the virtual column for you, as an example (share access with Jonathon.Sinclair@snclavalin.com)

Otherwise, @LeventK may be better suited to walk you through the steps in Turkish!

I was able write this formula, but for โ€œTOPLAM MฤฐKTAR CCโ€ column

How i can write this formula for " Formal " column ," SaฤŸฤฑm " column and โ€œAnneโ€ column

Formal,Anne,SaฤŸฤฑm columns shoul do sums according to Arel Besin Takip Sheet โ€œBESฤฐN ร‡EลžฤฐTฤฐโ€ column

2X_4_4e92e3f96e995a49c1db0124f527cdf8c32f45d5.png

same sums

@Jonathon

@brktfkc could you share your table structure and provide more detail on which columns you are wanting to sum, and on which criteria?

Otherwise, the general pattern for what you are trying to achieve is

SELECT( SumTable[SumColumn],
   [SumTable_CriteriaColumn] = [_THISROW].[CriteriaColumn]
)

i want sum Formal, SaฤŸฤฑm and Anne by the date(Tarih Giriniz) entered

for example

in Arel Besin Takip sheet

Saat Tarih Besin ร‡eลŸiti Miktarฤฑ
17.49 17.01.2020 Formal 30
18.50 17.01.2020 Formal 60
20.30 17.01.2020 Anne 20
21.40 17.01.2020 Anne 50
22.30 17.01.2020 SaฤŸฤฑm 75
00.00 17.01.2020 SaฤŸฤฑm 35

in Toplam Sheet

Tarih Giriniz Formal Anne SaฤŸฤฑm Toplam
17.01.2020 90 70 110 160 ( only Formal + Anne )
(30+60) (20+50) (35+75)
It will be this way

@Jonathon

@brktfkc
Burak Bey,
Girilen tarihe gรถre bu toplamlarฤฑ ayrฤฑ ayrฤฑ almak iรงin:

FORMAL

SUM(
	SELECT(
		Arel Besin Takip[Miktarฤฑ],
		AND(
			[Tarih]=[_THISROW].[Tarih Giriniz],
			[Besin ร‡eลŸiti]="Formal"
		)
	)
)

SAฤžIM

SUM(
	SELECT(
		AND(
			[Besin ร‡eลŸiti]="SaฤŸฤฑm"
		)
	)
)

ANNE

SUM(
	SELECT(
		AND(
			[Besin ร‡eลŸiti]="Anne"
		)
	)
)

TOPLAM

SUM(
	SELECT(
		AND(
			OR(
				[Besin ร‡eลŸiti]="Formal",
				[Besin ร‡eลŸiti]="Anne
			)
		)
	)
)

ร‡OK SAฤžOLUN LEVENT BEY @LeventK sonunda halledebildim teลŸekkรผr ederim.

Rica ederim Burak Bey, kolaylฤฑklar dilerim.

brktfkc
Participant I

hocam bi de bir ลŸey soracaktฤฑm appsheetin eฤŸitimini nasฤฑl alabilrim siz galiba kurucu ortaklardansฤฑnฤฑz ve ayrฤฑca bu eฤŸitimi aldฤฑktan sonra online olarak eฤŸiticilik yapabilirmiyim รงeลŸitli enstitรผ sertifka programlarฤฑnda

Burak Bey merhaba,
Ben kurucu ortak falan deฤŸilim, sadece bir geliลŸtiriciyim. OrtaฤŸฤฑ olduฤŸum ลŸirketim AppSheet Developer Partner, ama o ayrฤฑ bir mesele. EฤŸitim almak istiyorsanฤฑz ben eฤŸitimini verebilirim size elbette. Bana levent@able3ventures.com mail adresinden ulaลŸabilirsiniz. Sevgiler, selamlar.

Tamamdฤฑr levent bey teลŸekkรผrler

Rica ederim Burak Bey, kolay gelsin, iyi geceler.

Top Labels in this Space