Support Bubble Removed [Solved]

I can’t find it anymore

Solved Solved
0 7 319
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You were right. AppSheet is moving away from the support bubble, and just planning on using the support@appsheet.com email as the only other system of support in addition to the User Community.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

What u talking about?

2X_2_2e8561e69f2f7d5b8f7fcda26ced39eb08cb0d1a.png

It no longer appears on my editor or appsheet website screens like it used to. This can be annoying when I am chatting with support, I can’t message them until they message me. The bubble only pops up when a message has been sent to me. Then, I click out of it, and it disappears.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

An email to support@appsheet.com is probably the best way to get an answer to this question. I wouldn’t be surprised if the removal of the chat bubble has something to do with the impending UX refresh for the app editor, but that’s pure speculation.

Thank you! I was trying to see if I was the only one with the issue first, but I will email.

You were right. AppSheet is moving away from the support bubble, and just planning on using the support@appsheet.com email as the only other system of support in addition to the User Community.

Thanks for sharing that with us!

Top Labels in this Space