Sync problems between Data and view within Appsheet

Egor_P

Dear Appsheet community,

I have encountered a very weird bug, examples of which I could not find anywhere on the forum. Upon adding/editing/deleting a row on Google Sheets, I can see immediate changes in the “View Data” menu, but in the actual app, the changes will only become visible somewhat 5-10 minutes later even if you sync/refresh immediately.

This problem is only occurring with one of the sheets, where I have 1 actual column and 9 virtual ones containing info from other sheets. The rest of the app works fine, and changes become visible straight after sync when I make an edit on Google Sheets. For this one, however, the sample data is always correct, but what it shows in the preview and desktop version is not.

I have tried deleting this table, deleting related UX menus and adding it all up again, but the issue persists.

Does anyone know why this might happen? Thanks in advance!

UPD: It has just started to work fine again, without me applying any changes. Still curious to know what it was to avoid this happening again in the future.

0 1 270
1 REPLY 1

Bahbus

It sounds like it was probably a Google issue. Unless the expressions for your VCs are super complicated.

Top Labels in this Space