SYNC TIME IS TERRIBLE! SUPER SLOW - WHAT IS H...

SYNC TIME IS TERRIBLE! SUPER SLOW - WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Hello everybody, Sorry for my explicit title, I do not mean to be rude, I just want you to get the point of my post.

I just logged in my test app called “Camino” and nothing really changed in weeks. The app is still to be deployed (I’m actually looking forward for an help from an expert and some free time to spend on its development).

Today loading times are super slow. What is happening? Do you experience the same? have Appsheet made internal changes?

In my case

I use a Google Spreadsheet file with 8 sheets, each one with less than 50 rows of written data and 1000 blank rows). I generally have just data of this kind: text type, number type, URL type.

Nothing changed from my side in the last 2 weeks… So I’m not able to understand what downgraded the performance so much…

Today, I have to press the sync button multiple times, and after something like 5 minutes or so I finally get to see the new updated values in the UX. I’m not sure if it is just a delay, or something is wrong in my app or in Appsheet.

I’ve also checked my upload times and I suppose they are ok (732 kbs)

Why? Can someone please help me?

0 4 382
4 REPLIES 4

Remove those blank rows and see if that helps.

tony1

@Andrea_Sala You may want to go through the suggestions in this article: help.appsheet.com - Improving the speed of Sync Improving the speed of Sync help.appsheet.com

Borra el caché del navegador para q loa datos se actualicen más rápidos.

Translate

Thanks everyone. I’ll try today. BR

Top Labels in this Space