System Generated Inline View Arrows at end of each row. How to remove?

On all my inline views, there are system generated white arrows at the end of each row. Is there a UX setting?, change of assigned action?, table setting?, that make these arrows go away?

0 10 554
  • UX
10 REPLIES 10

If you create a copy of that system inline view and ensure that itโ€™s a REF type, the created copy will supersede the systemโ€™s copy.

Thanks. So not following you. This inline view was a new view I added that references a data table slice. How would I designate a copy of this new view as a โ€œREF typeโ€? Unsure of where that setting might be.

Rather than an inline view, your screenshot seems like a table grouping though. Can you give a screenshot from your UX detail?

Here is a different inline view of the same issue.

It seems that youโ€™re grouping the data in this ref table view. Is that correct?

Yes, though I donโ€™t know the implications of choosing a reference view. I simply chose โ€œrefโ€ to keep it out of the โ€œPrimaryโ€ and โ€œMenuโ€ views of my app.

Sorry, I have no grouping filter assigned to the view. I have filtered the data at the data slice.

OK but thatโ€™s the system caret to visually lean the user to click on the row (or the caret) to view the detailed data of that row. Itโ€™s coming from the system and you canโ€™t remove or hide it Iโ€™m afraid.

I suspected that. Iโ€™ve changed the functionality of the rows and have no need for that system driven action. It just messes up my UX design look.

Thanks for looking into this for me. Much appreciated,

Yepโ€ฆ Unfortunately you canโ€™t adjust thatโ€ฆ
Maybe the card view?

Top Labels in this Space