Table access filters

I am having a table A,i am having a column status,

I need to access the table in readonly mode ,when the status is approved

else it should be in add,update,delete

can anyone suggest the expression

0 11 203
11 REPLIES 11

If you are thinking of tweaking the Are Updates Allowed? property in the table, it applies to a whole table rather than the row itself.

You can set an 'Editable if column constraint for a vital column that you donโ€™t want to get changed after the Column Approved? is set to yes.

Or you can go to the โ€˜Editโ€™ action for the table and define an availability condition that depends on the Aproved? column

@Gunasuriya_Ravi
A table is completely either a read-only or not, you cannot adjust that property as per row level. You can type a simple expression in the system Edit action, so that if a particular rowโ€™s [Status] column value is some value (i.e. approved), than the row becomes ineditable.

NOT([Status] = "Approved")

Its working,I am having another doubt ,i need to show the records from today() date from 30 days before approved records in one view

i need a specific detail view for the row link when i add a new record through the workflow email

can you suggest any expressions

Sorry, but I havenโ€™t understood your problem. Can you elaborate?

Question 1
I need to show the approved records in one view which is approved 30 days before from todayโ€™s date ,suggest any expression to filter
Question 2
I am having a workflow when the record is added ,through email mode
In the email i have attached the template
I need to sent the new added row through the template , which deep link i need to use

[Approval Date Column] + 30 >= TODAY()
LINKTOROW([KeyColumn], "YourDetailViewNameHere")

i am actually using a docs has email template ,how should i need to define has clickable link in that template docs
3X_7_a_7a9a5b5be7b97eb8d307bc0fc12f1b030d4fbd76.png

when i click the click here ,i need to go the added row detail page

@Gunasuriya_Ravi
You can use <<_ROW_WEB_LINK>> template variable

<<_ROW_WEB_LINK>> : Hyperlink that refers to the added or updated record in your app. For example, you can include this URL in a workflow email to allow the email recipient to easily open the added or updated record, displayed as โ€˜Click Hereโ€™ hyperlinked.

This can be used in a Body Template and an Attachment Templates. It cannot be used in the Body property

i am using this ,but its showing random detail view ,i need to define a specific detail view ,

Is this possible?

I have given you every reference to accomplish what you are asking. Please refer to those documentations, make your hands dirty, try a couple of expressions referenced and you can ask back if you canโ€™t.

i am using row web link ,its working but i cant define a static detail view .for the workflow,its taking a default detail view

Top Labels in this Space