Table Update Expression Error Help

I am trying to configure a table update expression to allow ALL_CHANGES if the userrole is Admin and if multiple ref_rows are blank. My expression and error are as follows:

It would appear that this type of configuration is not allowed or I am making some errors. Can I only use this type of expression in the โ€˜Deleteโ€™ Action for this table or am I doing something else wrong? Please help.

Solved Solved
0 3 174
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The expression you place there is not evaluated in the context of specific records. Which means, yes, you canโ€™t use any [column], including [_THISROW].

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Expressions here are for the whole table, not specific rows in the table, so that kind of expression isnโ€™t going to work.

You can use slices to put specific records into each slice, and set the data change permissions per slice.

Hm, but if I remove [_THISROW] from in front of the column names, then I still get the error โ€œUnable to find column MonthlyReportsโ€. So are you saying that I am not able to use [Column] at all in this expression?

The expression you place there is not evaluated in the context of specific records. Which means, yes, you canโ€™t use any [column], including [_THISROW].

Top Labels in this Space