Table View does not show all my entries

Good day AppSheet.

For some reason I cannot get my table view to show all my entries? I have re-created this a few times from scratch and even regenerate structure with no avail.

Herewith some screenshots on what my Table on Google Sheets look like and what it looks like in AppSheet.

0 8 602
  • UX
8 REPLIES 8

You are using Date field as a key column and you have duplicate values in that column. You should use something else as a key column where values are unique.

I have changed it it made no differenceโ€ฆ
I am dumb struck where to from here.

Hi @shjanestone
What is your key column now?

I have 5 columns in total - I have set the key differently on all 5 with no avail.
I am thinking - perhaps my Google Sheet has some setting(s) preventing AppSheet to pull through the data?

Only 2 entries shows as oppose to about 30 >.<

It still sounds that your key column is not properly set.

I have a similar issue.

What happened is that i uploaded my excel file in the google drive/cloud while some filters were on and I started to create the app

Then i noticed that rows which were excluded from the excel filters were missing. So i went into each column and made sure that there is no filter. When i look at the Source, i see all the rows but when i look at โ€œview dataโ€, i dont see the rows excluded from the inital filter i had. The app has the same row missing. I deleted and recreated the data table, regenerated the structure, but same rows are missing.

I thought there might be some slices included already or other rules, but cant see anything. Labels and Keys seem well defined given all other rows are shown. I have spent some time on it already but cant seem to solve the issue.

Note that all other tables i have added and which had no filters when i started the app function well.

Any help would be welcome

Thank you

Please check that you donโ€™t have any duplicate key values. Alsoโ€ฆ check that those missed rows have value in a key column.

Top Labels in this Space