Taken picture regularly won't upload

Hello,

I migrated from Google App Maker a while ago to rewrite two apps for the business I work for.

One small app has a regular issue. The only purpose of the app is to upload pictures taken and give them a tag out of a list of possible tags (that change daily). The tags are our not yet delivered orders and the pictures are the pictures of the delivery notes.

The problem occurs when I take the picture and confirm (I donโ€™t know if this confirmation is related to AppSheet or the Camera app). After the confirmation, AppSheet restarts/reloads and brings me back to the fill in form. After I save, the image is not uploaded to the Google Drive. The picture did show up, though, on the fill in form (after the restart).

It doesnโ€™t always happen, but regularly. It happens mostly the first time I take a picture after I started the app. Once the first time did not produce the problem, mostly it wonโ€™t give the problem the next times that day or so.

Iโ€™m sorry if this problem was mentioned already, but I couldnโ€™t find it in the forum.

I run Android 10 on a Huawei phone and use the native Camera app.

What can I do to deliver debug info or so?

Regards,
Sven

0 5 196
5 REPLIES 5

Hi Sven, would you please contact our support team with details at support@appsheet.com, thanks.

UserK

I am having the same issue. Was this resolved?

Please contact Support for help with this.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

I am also having the same issue. Was this resolved?? 

I had this until I turned off the option to automatically go to the next field. this may be the problem if it includes you?

Top Labels in this Space