The date label ask for a visible dd/mm/yyyy f...

The date label ask for a visible dd/mm/yyyy format, but immediately after introducing it, it change to a mm/dd/yyyy format. The Google Sheet

Locale and Appsheet Data Locale are the same and synchronized. Calendar: Gregorian.

Please; whow to maintain the dd/mm/yyyy format after introducir it?.

0 6 935
6 REPLIES 6

@Aleksi_Alkio

Locales settings: OS 10,11: Gregorian Safari: ISO (Latin-1)

Google Sheet locale: Venezuela; (GMT-04:00) Caracas. All date colunms

formated todo โ€œDateโ€.

Appsheet Data locale: Spanish (Venezuela).

Following your idea, I open the โ€œInterview Feedbackโ€ app to test a date file directly from Appsheet (https://www.appsheet.com/samples/An-app-to-share-interviewer-feedback-on-potential-job-candidates?ap...).

Same behavior, the date label asks for a visible dd/mm/yyyy format, but immediately after introducing it, it changes to an mm/dd/yyyy format.

The Date file open with the current today(dd/mm/yyyy), but immediately after introducing it, it change to a mm/dd/yyyy format.

Why it show, by default, a today(dd/mm/yyyy)

format but it refuse to maintain it and autmaticali change it to an mm/dd/yyy format when I type on it a dd/mm/yyy format?

May I ask what is the locale you have chosen for Appsheet? Georgian?

Of course; and welcome.

OS 10,11: Gregorian Safari: ISO (Latin-1) Google Sheet locale: Venezuela; (GMT-04:00) Caracas. All date colunms

formated todo โ€œDateโ€. Appsheet Data locale: Spanish (Venezuela).

Helpโ€ฆ

I believe the date format is coming from your deviceโ€™s locale settings. I created a sample app using your locale settings (sheet and app), and Iโ€™m seeing dates correctly. Would you please check your locale settings from your device, thanks.

Locales settings: OS 10,11: Gregorian Safari: ISO (Latin-1)

Google Sheet locale: Venezuela; (GMT-04:00) Caracas. All date colunms

formated todo โ€œDateโ€.

Appsheet Data locale: Spanish (Venezuela).

Have you read this document? help.appsheet.com - Locales: Diving Deeper Locales: Diving Deeper help.appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space