The same error of mismatch columns keeps comi...

The same error of mismatch columns keeps coming back even after regenerating the table. It also says that the table is not avaiable.

It looks as if Appsheet uses an other table even though the docID is correct. Someone knows what to do?

2 17 1,177
17 REPLIES 17

Could it be that it is getting to complicated with 107 columns?

After changing the table

and regeneration in Appsheet, the

error keeps saying that the table has one column more then the schema. It advises to regenerate the column structure, however this does not solve the problem.

There were no hidden columns or filters. I think too little data in a column. Or indeed rows and columns with a hidden space. Or datavalidation in rows without data?

I deleted columns and rows next to the data range to be sure they were really empty.

Even when I login with an other account and restart by adding the data table is keeps telling me that there is a mismatch, table has 103 columns and schema 104. And that it is not available or empty.

Even when I make a copy of the table and start a new App. Same error

Please, is there someone who can suggest a solution?

Please check that you donโ€™t have any values in an extra column with blank header value.

Consider deleting (not just blanking, but actually removing entirely) all columns you arenโ€™t using.

Make sure you have no hidden columns in your spreadsheet! Also, remove any spreadsheet filters.

Its so nice to have support. Finally the problem is resolved.

What was the problem?

I have the problem with only a few users. It seems to be a cache issue. If I open the app in an incognito window they do not get the mismatch error. How can I get them in sync?

Clear the browser cache.

and/or CTRL-F5 plus a manual sync

What was the solution here?  It seems resolved, but I can't see what the end problem was. I'm having the same problem.  Going crazy trying to figure out a mismatch column error with no tables or columns with any errors flagged.  Nothing seems to be working to solve the problem.

Having the same issue. I've checked the tables, eliminated extra columns and rows, cleared the cash, hard reload Control+F5. Still getting the error.

Any suggestions?

Probably added data when the schema wasn't updated. This caused extra data to post into an extra column in the 'hidden' data table. Added a dummy column to the schema table. This allowed the app to open without errors. Then went to the row with the data in the extra column and deleted it. Regenerated the schema. Went back into the schema table and deleted the dummy column. Regenerated the schema and is working okay now.

Top Labels in this Space