The Workflow: I've deployed the app and add ...

The Workflow:

I’ve deployed the app and add new record with the workflow Add and Update, The pdf file in email shows blank data in the table so I checked at the Test at the Workflow Edit the pdf works fine. So what should I do?

0 6 294
6 REPLIES 6

Would you please give us more details about the issue… like printscreens etc, thanks.

@Aleksi_Alkio The 1st one is from the app workflow after add new row.

drive.google.com - Screen Shot 2561-04-24 at 20.00.25.png

And this is from Test Workflow at Edit App Page

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vwWlw1BgbuorkQjVDWAfpWg9gMtcldBR

I guess it’s because the “IsAPartOf” if I add the new data with the Referenced Table and the part of the referenced entity and save one time in the Referenced Table . The app workflow may works only with the Referenced Table. Screen Shot 2561-04-24 at 20.00.25.png drive.google.com

Does this workflow work correctly if you send it after the saving… like updating the record?

@Aleksi_Alkio Please test on the Order Capture at the sample app that AppSheet created, use the OrderUpdateRule workflow and change the Update Event to “Adds and Updates”. Then create the new Order

and Order details. Please check whether the Order ID in the Order Details Table is set to IsAPartof or not.

When you set up the option IsAPartOf to true, you are able to add products at the same time when you add a customer. When you now save the customer record, that record is saved first and it triggers the workflow before all orders are saved. That’s why the template is blank.

@Aleksi_Alkio Yes I found that so it should be clear the way to use IsAPartof and the Work Flow.

Top Labels in this Space