Thousands separator enum list

Hey, I have an “enum” type column whose base type is “number”. Now in the dropdown, thousands separator is visible by default in each value but I don’t want that. I cannot find any option to remove the thousands separator. Is there any way of doing this.

Solved Solved
0 9 309
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you are getting the numbers from another table (with valid_if or suggest value). You can only use number column instead of enum. So you can adjust the separator.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Mayank_Gupta
Check out the column properties.

That’s what I am trying to explain mate. The column data type is not number, its enum. The base type is number. I have attached an image

Why are you using Enum rather than just Number?

Hey Steve, I am using Enum because I want to create a dropdown from another column.

Do you ever use the number in numeric calculations? Add to it? Subtract from it? Or is it fixed, never changing?

No Steve, Its a courier number. it will never be used in any calculation. It will always remain fixed

I would suggest making it a Text value, then.

If you are getting the numbers from another table (with valid_if or suggest value). You can only use number column instead of enum. So you can adjust the separator.

that’s just woww… I didn’t know this. Thanks a lot mate

Top Labels in this Space