Timecard expressions not calculating hours

I have a Timecard app with an expression that stopped working in the last couple of days that allowed me to calculate total hrs. worked that day.

I have a [Time In] column, “DateTime” column type, with a NOW() initial value.
I have a [Time Out] column, “DateTime” column type, with the following expression:
IF(ISNOTBLANK([Time In]), NOW(), [Time Out]).
I have a [Total Hrs] column, “Duration” column type, with the following expression:
IF(ISBLANK([Time Out]), “000:00:00”, [Time Out]-[Time In])

This had been working perfectly all year but seems to have stopped working over the weekend. The total hours were calculated upon clocking out.

Strangely, when I click on the record, the [Total Hrs] are calculated.

Any help is appreciated! Thank you.

Solved Solved
0 3 171
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Looks like as part of refactoring some of our code, we introduced a bug wrt the re-rendering of inline (i.e. nested) views inside a details view. Instead of re-rendering immediately, it only does so when the background sync happens (so after 10 seconds or so). This bug will be fixed in our deployment on Monday (approx noon PST).
Many apologies for the disruption caused.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Sounds like a bug. Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Thank you, Steve.

Looks like as part of refactoring some of our code, we introduced a bug wrt the re-rendering of inline (i.e. nested) views inside a details view. Instead of re-rendering immediately, it only does so when the background sync happens (so after 10 seconds or so). This bug will be fixed in our deployment on Monday (approx noon PST).
Many apologies for the disruption caused.

Top Labels in this Space