To capture "mil second" level - datetime as data value

For the moment, we are limited to “second” level to capture the datetime value. I wish to have capability to capture mil second level and store as data time value to backend.

Currently, I m creating set of row, by actions and workflow and “createdAt” fields inital value is set to now() or UTCNOW() to capture when the row was created. When the app and backend service runs fast enough with less expensive expresion, we have time stamps with exactly same date and time per second level, while actually the datetime should be different on the basis of mil sec level.

CreatedAt field then used to count the number of the row or whatever expression, but the duplicated date and time stamp is making my workaround sometime difficult and end up with unexpected results. Simply datetime date capturing upto mil sec level will remove this difficulties.

Status Open
1 2 127
2 Comments
Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager

hichimi
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

I would like to mention upon that the "duration" type also needs to support "mil second" level not only "time" type.

I created an App to manage my track and field club members' records and so I need to have mil second in "duration" for keeping their time in each sprint and distance.

Thanks!