To display user sign - in in column

PLEASE I HAVE AN APP BUT I WANT THE USER WHO SIGN -IN USER NAME TO SHOW IN THE TECHNICIAN COLUMN

PLS HELP ME

0 9 455
9 REPLIES 9

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please Steven with respect can you show me the expression for that or the formular to show the user name in the column

I use expression like below to populate user name in the column:

USERNAME()

With condition that Iโ€™ve set-up all my users Google+ account with a GSuite corporate account.

thank you

please how do i convert IF(RC[-2]>70%,โ€œOVERLOADโ€,IF(RC[-2]>50%,โ€œALERT ZONEโ€,IF(RC[-2]>40%,โ€œAVERAGEโ€,IF(RC[-2]>30%,โ€œOKAYโ€,โ€œOKAYโ€)))) into app formula

Have you tried? Its a pretty complex formula for your first post.

Where did this formula come from.

Background and details? what are you trying to do, this way other people can learn as well.

ifs(
RC[-2] > 70, โ€œOVERLOADโ€,
and(RC[-2]>50, RC[-2]<70), โ€œALERT ZONEโ€,
and(RC[-2]>40, RC[-2]<50), โ€œAVERAGEโ€,
RC[-2]<40, โ€œOKAYโ€
)

Itโ€™s like a switch statement in C.
You have to put the RC[-2] column within squared brackets though, [RC[-2]], provided RC[-2] is the EXACT column name that you are trying to format with ifs.

1. Keep a separate โ€œuserโ€ sheet where there will be user (technician) name columns associated with their e-mails. Let, the name column is named as [Tech_Name] and the email column is named as [Tech_Mail].

2. Make a slice from the user sheet that filters out all but the current user. The row filter condition would be [Tech_Mail]=useremail(). Say, name that slice Profile Slice

3. In the technician name field, use any(Profile Slice[Tech_Name]).

ifs(
RC[-2] > 70, โ€œOVERLOADโ€,
and(RC[-2]>50, RC[-2]<70), โ€œALERT ZONEโ€,
and(RC[-2]>40, RC[-2]<50), โ€œAVERAGEโ€,
RC[-2]<40, โ€œOKAYโ€
)

UNABLE TO FIND COLUMN [RC[-2]]

ANY HELP

I seriously doubt [RC[-2]] is your column name in the spreadsheet.

If M is the column name in the spreadsheet, then while using that column in the app, it should be written as [M].

I surmise itโ€™s RC[-2] in your spreadsheet, so please use [RC[-2]] in the expression, rather than [[RC[-2]]]

Top Labels in this Space