Today, when I try to open my app on Nexus 6 p...

Today, when I try to open my app on Nexus 6 phone using latest Android I’m requested to sign in (for some reason unknown), but what is really annoying is that I can’t because a

message blocks 2/3 of the screen saying “This Site uses Cookies” from AdRoll. I don’t appear to have this problem for any other app.

What’s frustrating is that there is only an ‘allow’ button and no option to opt out.

Is this dodgy, or should I agree? Why is this popup relevant to me accessing my appsheet app? I don’t have any problem from laptop.

Thanks

0 6 356
6 REPLIES 6

@Dan_Longley according to the latest GDPR updates of Google, they automatically signs you off from the oAuth server. This also happens if you sign-in and don’t sign-out for a long time for security reasons.

Thanks @Levent_KULACOGLU, that’s all I needed to know

Hmm, this seems odd and should not appear on AppSheet apps. Will determine what is going on…

Hi @Dan_Longley, thanks for this bringing this to our attention. I looked into the issue and made the fix. Give it 24 hours, but you shouldn’t see this anymore. If you do, please let us know.

Hi @Eddie_Wang_AppSheet I’ve already clicked the button ‘Allow’ - what are the repercussions? Is there anything I should undo?

@Dan_Longley You should be fine. The system is simply set up so that any visitors to the AppSheet website who are exploring our product and don’t immediately convert will receive a few reminder ads about our product after they visit. It shouldn’t be targeting the user login page anymore. Also, if you visit appsheet.com - My Apps - AppSheet then

the system will recognize that you’re a user and no longer target you. My Apps - AppSheet appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space