Triangle with Exclamation Mark Error

Hi, I am getting an error where I have a Triangle with an exclamation mark displaying.

I have an App which displays the available shifts for numerous hospitals. There are 3 views, Hospital, Shifts and Map.

On the shift view this provides a view of the available shifts by State, the user can then see more detail by selecting the state. On the Shift Detail Card the Hospital name is displayed, however this is showing the Triangle/Exclamation mark error.

There is no image in use . Iโ€™m using the โ€˜largeโ€™ display in the UX settings to display the content and the image section is marked as โ€˜noneโ€™.

I canโ€™t seem to identify what is causing the error and how to resolve it.

Can anyone assist me in resolving this issue?

0 7 830
7 REPLIES 7

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

It is so incredibly not helpful when you do nothing but post a link to a page that does not exist.

The reply from @Steve was accurate 'cause in that page the explanation was wrtitten.

But since its not available.. That triangle appears when the data reference from a a column in a table and the isnt there.

For example: in my child table a reference a value "potato" from the column vegetables in my parent table, but when you look the values of the column "vegetables" there isnt potato as one of the values. This happen when "potato" its added manually in the sheet or file.

page not found.

@dpotoole1971 wrote:

a page that does not exist

That's because Google decided to migrate from our loved Discourse to this GCC, and old links that used to work (like the one @Steve posted) now doesn't

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@dpotoole1971 wrote:

It is so incredibly not helpful when you do nothing but post a link to a page that does not exist.

Not helpful? Wake up.

About Steve - Google Cloud Community

Top Labels in this Space