Troubleshooting PDF Template

Hi!

This is driving me crazy, hope you can help me.
I created a PDF template in Google Docs, and when I click “View” in the Workflow Rule to generate the PDF I see this:

But when I generate the PDF through the app, I get something like this:

I followed the tips in previous articles but I can´t make it to work properly. Format is not the same, images change position, tables are wider, etc.

Thanks!

Tomás

Add a column to the left of your table of MODELO DE REGISTRO and move the image to that column, remove the top, bottom and left borders from the cell.

2 Likes

Hi Levent!

Thanks for your help. I did as you suggested and was able to put in place the image. Non the less I keep having trouble with the format. I removed the borders of the cell but still the PDF shows them. It also doesn´t keep the size of the cell (for example the “1/167”).

Template image:

PDF Export image:

Thanks again!

Tomás

In the template, make the border color white and the border thichness 0 px for the top, bottom and left borders of the cell containing the image. For all the tables, select the table/cell, open the table properties and set a definite height and width rather than auto. Auto resized the cells as per its data content.
Also include that Codigo and Numero all into a 3x2 table and hide the borders marked with blue color as explained above.

1 Like