Trying to figure out furthest right column greater than 95% in a group of columns

So this is a toughie:

I have a series of columns, Score 1, Score 2, Score 3, etc. There are six of them in total. I need the expression to return the Score “column number” of the column highest in the hierarchy where the score falls below 95%, or “6” if they are all above 95%. In other words, if all columns (1-6) were above 95%, I need to return “6” from the expression, because all are above 95%. By the same token, if Score 1 is 85%, Score 2 is 97% and Score 3 is 100% and so on, I need to return “1” because it’s below 95%, the rest wouldn’t matter. Finally, if Score 1 is 97%, Score 2 is 70% and Score 3 is 100%, and so on, it should return “2”. I could easily do this with a flagged loop in “normal” programming, but have no idea how to approach this in appsheet. Nothing I’ve tried works correctly so far.

0 3 133
3 REPLIES 3

OK, that sounds like it will work.

Another follow-on question: I need this to update in real time, not just when a user opens a record for editing… I need the column to always display the latest data in the list view. The columns we’re basing our computation on are in a read-only referenced table that is edited by another outside process. Is there a way to have this result in “real time”, or at least upon re-sync? Or will it only update the formula when a user opens the row for editing? Thanks!

The app needs to sync in order to see any newly changed data. Virtual columns will recalculate upon every sync.

Top Labels in this Space