Trying to get a Deeplink to work. I want it ...

Trying to get a Deeplink to work.

I want it so if the user is in a sales call record they can click an action it takes them to the customer record that this sales call relates to.

Primary table = Customer

Key = [CustomerID] Secondary Table = Sales Calls

Ref = [Customer] View = All Customers

which is everything in that table View = Prospects

uses a slice with

Sales Calls[Status]=โ€œProspectโ€

The following kinda works: LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW(โ€œAll Customersโ€,[CustomerID=[_ThisRow].[Customer]) It shows one record in the All Customers view.

But Iโ€™d like to avoid the client having to click the action then click the customer record.

I want one click to go from the sales calls record action button to the correct customer record.

Tried the following as an โ€œgo to another view within this appโ€

LINKTOROW([Customer],โ€œProspectsโ€) Just shows everything in the prospects view

LINKTOROW(โ€œm78aOCsiโ€,โ€œProspectsโ€) Just shows everything in the prospects view

LINKTOROW([_ThisRow].[Customer],โ€œProspectsโ€) Just shows everything in the prospects view

LINKTOROW([Customer],โ€œCustomerโ€) Displays an empty list

LINKTOROW(โ€œm78aOCsiโ€,โ€œCustomerโ€) Displays an empty list

LINKTOROW(โ€œm78aOCsiโ€,โ€œAll Customersโ€) Just shows everything in the All Customers view

LINKTOROW([Customer],โ€œAll Customersโ€) Just shows everything in the All Customers view

Can anyone help me with this?

0 7 362
  • UX
7 REPLIES 7

Soโ€ฆ do you want to open the detail view instead of table view?

@Aleksi_Alkio Yes I want it to go straight into the read only form type view

Then you would need to create a position Ref type detail view and use that view instead of table view in your deeplink.

@Aleksi_Alkio Not sure what you mean by a โ€œposition Ref type detail viewโ€

Create a detail view and choose the position as Ref

@Aleksi_Alkio works perfectly, thank you

Youโ€™re welcome

Top Labels in this Space