Trying to restore to previous version of app

Hey Everyone,

I’m Trying to Restore to a previous version of one of my apps, about 20 iterations ago, sometime Yesterday. I’ve made some blunders and have no idea whats going on anymore.

So, i can see version history, I can go to and see the version in action that I want to restore to, but when I click Make this Version the Current Version, It starts doing something, and than I get page 404, page not found errors.

What is going on?

0 26 614
26 REPLIES 26

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

I have done this Thanks Steve. Possibly I was doing something blindly stupid on my end.

I doubt it.

I still have not heard back from support on this.

I don’t see a record of contact from you about this. Perhaps the email didn’t make it? Try resending?

Just Resent.

Support@appsheet.com

Hello,

I haven’t heard anything regarding this yet. Can someone check if Support has responded and my server is rejecting mail?

Many Thanks

Escalated internally.

TDhers

Hi Jonathan,

Can you confirm whether you received and saw the response from Abdelnasser yesterday?
We see a reply to it from you saying “Regards”, but I am not sure if it is a follow up from your original email or an acknowledgment that you have seen his answer. And if you have, did his suggestions help?
I guess on our end we were awaiting to hear back from you whether the link he sent you helped…
Thierry

TDhers

Our Support engineer on shift today is presently following up on your tickets and sending you a follow up email. Please do let us know if you don’t see his answer which you should receive via email momentarily.

Yup, The regards was a new follow up. I can confirm I have his email

TDhers

Awesome. Thank you for confirming Jonathan.

Still is not resolved

Escalated again.

Hi,

I am having the same issue,

Was this resolved?

Thank you

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

in the end this never got resolved for me, but I made some major edits to get the app back to how I wanted and better

WHAT?!

@TDhers

@Jonathan_S, @Steve,
@Arthur_Rallu responded to you 17 days ago, with an explanation of what might have happen, along with a suggestion of something to tryout and an offer to engage with you directly to assist you.
There was no response.
HE then followed up with you again 3 days ago and then closed the ticket assuming you didn’t need our help anymore.
Can you please confirm if you received these 2 follow up email from Arthur?
Thank you Jonathan

Thierry

Let me find out

TDhers

Also, @Jonathan_S, if I may, you reached out to us also 3 days ago with a question about corrupt PDFS which Abdelnasser responded to immediately with a couple of suggestion.
Since we have not heard form you after this, is it possible that you haven’t seen his answer/suggestions about this ticket either?
I’d like to get to the bottom of this so that you feel left hanging with not support from us and we feel we are not hearing back from you on our suggestion with understanding why either.

Thank you Jonathan
THierry

Hi @TDhers

This is just for your guidance to share my own case.
Whenever we sent email to support@appsheet.com, the response/email back from the support desk is always goes to JUNK inbox. We need to explicitely visit junk box to see if any response from support desk arrived or not. Once we found, then push them into the inbox to view the body.

My email account is hosted on MS exchange server.

There should be numurous number of the reason why email from particular domain such as @appsheet.intercom-mail.com in this case is detected as spam or junk mail, so I m not entirely sure why they are.

I suggest your support desk have a look into the reason why the mail is set as junk on MS server.

I m not sure if this is happening only to me, or any other user withe exchange or gmail or other domain email hosted by other service.

My humble suspection is you are using intercom mail service to deal with all the ticket. It is said the majority of email campaine, like ones made by email campaine service such as mail chimp are detected as spam. So it is likely the email with domain of @appsheet.intercom-mail.com should be deemed as email campaine, and then in turn, it is pushed to spam/junk box.

Not many people is not making a rule it to check the junk email inbox as day to day work, so I suspect many of community member see the case where we dont get the response from service team in APpsheet, but actually the response is there but in Junk inbox…
Maybe worth checking and call for support from Intercom?

Thank you for the advice Koichi.
Clearly it is happening to a few folks since we have had many report of no response from support and in every case we had responded in a timely manner.
I’ll see if there is anything we can do on our end.
Hopefully you can also ask you IT department to whitelist @appsheet.intercom-mail.com domain…

Thierry

I will find out about this as well

I don’t even have the ability to check my spam, I need to get IT on it every time which is a pain in the arse

TDhers

Brian did some digging and took a look at Intercom. THis is what he wrote to me: "The mail is coming from appsheet.intercom-mail.com so all the configuration that can affect deliverability (e.x. SPF, DKIM) is owned by Intercom and appears to be configured correctly. I did some checking and we’re not on any common blacklists, so I think it’s just a matter of being a low volume sender on shared ip addresses. "

Best chance is probably to whitelist this domain on your end (or get It to do it for you)

THierry

Top Labels in this Space