Turn off Related Add in Details View

Tuyen
Participant I

Is there any way to turn off this Add button, at the bottom of Related, in Details View. But, I still want to allow people to add rows to the table?
3X_6_0_601fe86a06fc202e5c20067574605f3463ea8c01.png

Solved Solved
0 5 253
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tuyen
Participant I

Thanks a lot. I forgot that we can edit system action.

Then go to action which i want to edit and click in Do not display in Appearance Paragraph.

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

For the system generated Add action, you set the showif condition with expression of
context(ViewType)<>Detail

Then you can hide this inline action button, but add button can be seen in full screen view for this table view.

Tuyen
Participant I

Thanks a lot. I forgot that we can edit system action.

Then go to action which i want to edit and click in Do not display in Appearance Paragraph.

Thanks

UPDATE: @Tuyen Solution did not work as I need because it also Hides the Add button from my main View so I canโ€™t add a new Member.
What happens when "Expand all views is turned off, as in the image you posted above?
@tsuji_koichi How do I use the CONTEXT() to Hide the โ€œAddโ€ only in my Active Members Slice_Detail View? TYTY!

Great Solution @Tuyen , thank you, it seems to work as I need. But how is your Solution different from Mr @tsuji_koichi Solution of: โ€œFor the system generated Add action, you set the showif condition with expression of context(ViewType)<>Detail Solution?โ€
@tsuji_koichi Where do I enter/use your Expression? TYTY!

That should be app editor setting, nothing to do with App UX/UI.

Tuyen
Participant I

Thank you for liking my topic?
And iโ€™m glad that you solve your problem by my solution.
If you just want to show your action to particular user who you allowed
You can turn on โ€œedit system actionโ€. Go to your action โ†’ Show โ€œBehaviorโ€
โ†’ and Write an expression like this one
LOOKUP(useremail(), โ€œPhรขn quyแปn KMโ€, โ€œEmailโ€, โ€œQuyแปnโ€) =โ€œAdminโ€
3X_9_e_9e65754ef293af28a57927b9472a9344a7d988dc.png
3X_2_d_2d732e0efaa56089d3e3712d99a37be5025b7dd8.png

Top Labels in this Space