Unable to edit any app

We are currently observing the problem on app editor. Completely unable to add table, view, action nor bot just becasue the add buttons are all grayed out.
Trying to reload the app on browser (heavy/deep reload) which is not helping the issue, obviously outage is ongoing.

We tested on the different account, no success.

@Takuya_Miyai
@praveen
@Steve
@Aleksi
@prithpal
@Harsh_Ch

2 16 612
16 REPLIES 16

Same here also @tsuji_koichi - san.

Thanks Heru for reporting.
Global issues thenโ€ฆ

@tsuji_koichi does the browser refresh not work?

No, see my initial report.
Control + R, heavy reload even does not help.

Our team members are seeing the issues, i.e. happening on other computer as well, so cache should not be blamed.

I was able to access my other account using Microsoft, but not with my google account.

Just test my other free account of google, I am able to access the table like normal. There is a new menu called home.

Donโ€™t know if it relates to that or not.

This is also happening in my environment with multiple apps.

When I reload the browser, it becomes editable about once in 10 times, but when I make changes and save, it is grayed out again.

In other words, it is not a practical situation.

I see. hmm. We are rolling back changes till we understand this better.

Seems the rolling back change is kicked in.
We are now seeing app editor as normal.
Just quick update to you @praveen

@praveen

I donโ€™t know if this is helpful information.

Iโ€™ve also tried it in my personal Core plan and Free plan environments, and the same situation occurs.

This does not seem to be a problem with any particular plan.

@praveen

Now it appears to be working normally.

Iโ€™ve reloaded multiple times in the editor with Enterprise, Core, and Free accounts, and the problem has been avoided.

@tsuji_koichi
@Heru

Yes, Iโ€™ve tried to edit - save several times, seems working like normal.

Glad it is back to normal.

Thanks, but this is one of the example cases where we are frastrated.
Once new code is deployed, something wrong is happening to us. This happens almost every occassion and day.
Yesterady, I mentioned my personnel opinion in terms of improvement of QA (Quality Assurance) to ensure the app is not broken and we also ensure the app to run seamlessly. Appreciate for pointing this out internally in your team, it should be challenging task though while new updates happens almost everyday though.

I agree it has a bad couple of weeks on product stability. It is a topic of much internal discussion and plans for immediate steps to guard against it.

@praveen

Thank you very much.
Iโ€™m happy to say that AppSheet is now being used all over the world.
We have just started working hours in Japan and other East Asian countries.
This was avoided by the work of this thread team, including Praveen, but it may have affected the work of many users.
I hope you will review the release process in AppSheet once again.

@tsuji_koichi

Top Labels in this Space