Unable to edit workflow action following the UI update

Following the UI update which hit my account last night or this morning I am unable to edit an existing action in a workflow. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I’ve tried Chrome and Firefox, logging out/in, all the usual troubleshooting steps but I just can’t get the button to expand. In the GIF below you can see that clicking on the expandable button does absolutely nothing anymore, it was working fine last night.

Solved Solved
2 7 270
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

The developers have identified a problem and will be releasing a fix. Until then, the “[s]uggested workaround is to rename the workflow rule to something other than one of the action names”.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

I just confirmed this same behavior, but it’s not happening on every workflow.

I can expand the “Do This” section for workflows that send emails or webhooks, but not on workflows that perform a “Change Data” action.

@Aleksi, @Steve

Both types of workflows, call a change data action and Send email, let me edit workflow action.

yep happening for me as well. can’t seem to find a rhyme or reason for which ones mess up and which ones don’t although reloading does not seem to help.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

The developers have identified a problem and will be releasing a fix. Until then, the “[s]uggested workaround is to rename the workflow rule to something other than one of the action names”.

Confirmed this workaround resolves it for me as well. Thanks!

3X_a_0_a0c038abe7bcb20c82955a12c2f620b55901703d.png
The one case I found of this does have an action name that is the same as the rule name

Just checked. None of my workflow names are the same as their action names. And all of mine work.

Wow. That must’ve been hard to debug. Glad they found the cause.

Top Labels in this Space