I am trying to get report daily based on the status of records such as

<record 1>
<record 2>
<record 3>

<record 4>
<record 5>
<record 6>
โ€ฆ etc

Can anyone help me out with the select and filters statement which is required in report template.

Thanks,

0 5 436
5 REPLIES 5

You could instead create a table view grouped by Status and ordered by Record number

Otherwise if it has to be a report, read this first then come back with any more specific questions - https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/961746-template-start-expressions

Simon@1minManager.com

We do not currently support โ€œgroup byโ€ in Reports.

One alternative is to include a series to Start expressions where each Start expression and its related table displays value for one status code value. For example, if you have four status code values, you would specify four Start expressions.

Can you give me example of 1 start statement because i am not able to figure out how to write it out.

So this is the start and select statements I am usingโ€ฆ

<<Start:SELECT(ProductionSheet[Design Status], [Design Status]=โ€AAAโ€)>>
Design Name: <>
<>

The error I am getting is:

Workflow rule โ€˜Design Statusโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Body template. Start expression โ€˜SELECT(ProductionSheet[Design Status][Design], [Design Status]=โ€Dye Program Not Givenโ€)โ€™ should generate a List of Ref values. Please verify that it generates a List and that the contents of the List are Ref values. Ref values should come from the โ€˜Keyโ€™ column of the referenced table.

What part of that error message donโ€™t you understand?

You should use FILTER() rather than SELECT() in your <<Start>> expression.

Top Labels in this Space