So I got most everything working.
My only issue now is now that the messages are not being consistently sent/recevied.
- I’ve got a ImportXML formula on my spreadsheet that updates regularly via Appscript.
- I’ve got a Virtual Column that concatenates that information with other cells.
- I have only 4 rows of data so far in my spreadsheet which will likely grow to 100+ rows.
The issue now is that when spreadsheet formula refreshes and updates the cell values (I refresh the app to pull in the data) the SMS is inconsistent, sometimes the SMS is sent for the first row only and the other 3 are ignore.
The Formual I’m using as a condition is this. I’ve tried both of these formulas, the first one doesn’t work. I’ll see the update on the spreadsheet, Appsheet sees the update after sync, but no test is sent.
- IF([PickupDone] = “NO”, [_THISROW_BEFORE].[Aflt_Status1] <> [_THISROW_AFTER].[Aflt_Status1], “”)
This formula work, but it works at every sync, meaning if the Cell value is “Departed” and I refresh the formula on the spreadsheet, even though the cell value is still Departed, SMS is still being sent.
- IF([PickupDone] = “NO”, OR(([Aflt_Status1]=“Arrived”),([Aflt_Status1]=“Departed”),([Aflt_Status1]=“Scheduled”)),"")
The only way I’ve been able to consistently receive an SMS is that if I manually refresh each row. Then the SMS works without issues, but if I refresh the entire column via script, it doesn’t work,
I’ve also created an Action to refresh the cell value in Appsheet which refreshes the formula, which works and send sthe SMS, but the SMS is always sent no matter the value in Aflt_Status1. (i’m using the #2 formula as #1 formula doesn’t work)
I hope i explained this well. I would appreciate any assistance in this matter.