I’ve built an app that should have the same view across all platforms (phone, tablet & web). I had been pulling in data from another sheet to prefill a couple of boxes (as ref items), but for some reason that decided to not work as expected. So I changed the ref to text in one entry and on the other changed it to an enum (and filled in the list). When saved & refreshed, the phone & tablet view are fine, but the web version is not. But only in chrome. Safari, firefox and incognito chrome work fine, just not ‘regular chrome’. Even in the Mac version of Microsoft’s Edge renders it correctly.
I’ve cleared my browser history also, but to no avail.
My problem is my web users ONLY use Chrome.