Update Permission Formulas preventing adds/updates?

In the beginning, utilizing a slice inside a security filter didn’t work - but a few years ago it started to become supported.

  • The formula above was working this morning

    • Now I receive the following error:
      image

If I remove the formula, this error goes away - but the update permission control is lost.

If I switch from using the slice (Current_User) to doing a hard LOOKUP()…

  • I get the same error as before.
    image

Seems that if you have a formula inside the update permissions control, the system isn’t respecting the formula’s results.

Gotta love it when a client’s user racks up 350+ pending updates before they say something

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

:confused:

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.