Somehow it appears that the changes to underlying data do not reflect in the card views as mentioned in my post above.
I copied the sample app “National Parks” you have created to deonstrate the use of card views.
The card views do not seem to be consistently updating the change in underlying data. In the sample app when I changed national parks’ names , the changes reflect in the table view but not consistently in card views.
As the table view below shows , I have added the word “Park” to all the below parks’ names
However the changes do not reflect in the app editor’s mobile card view as well as when I tested on an android mobile device card views.
However when I try to test by relaoding browser in desktop view the changed names reflect in desktop view as shown below
I request any insights/ guidance you may have on this card view behavior you may have.