Urgent help required - Face Shield logistics support needed

URGENT!

Hi @JCadence & @1minManager

I Hope appsheet and the community can help.

I’m currently working with a team who are crowd funding and printing a very large number of Prusa Face Shields.

https://www.prusaprinters.org/prints/25857-prusa-protective-face-shield-rc2/files

We are co-ordinating via slack:

https://join.slack.com/t/covid-19volunteersuk/shared_invite/zt-czz3p6vp-6zyuIcrbZBIJw1LdiTbffw

We currently have orders for 3000+ units and are in production on over 80,000 units, with more capacity being added very quickly. I’m about to set up a collection and distribution hub to manage the logistics and we are expecting to have a lot of suppliers and orders to manage.

We are less than 48 hours old and have multiple orders from UK NHS hospitals.

We’re running off a few google sheets and the data is not currently secure, neither is it easy to access/monitor. You can see the various sheets through the Slack forum. If you need a link I can get you one.

Given time I’d be able to set up a number fo apps to manage this data but I don’t currently have time, nor do I know anyone else who is all that capable on Appsheet.

I am hoping the community can help.

If we set this up correctly then it is a system that could be rolled out globally to help with this pandemic. It could help with face shields, masks, ventilators etc. It would need to be easily accessed by individuals and administrators alike, with varying levels of interaction. It’s what Appsheet is brilliant at.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, Tim

2 Likes

Hello Tim;

If you haven’t received help yet, I would love to volunteer time to help you with this. You can reach me at jonathonsinclair@gmail.com.

4 Likes

Hi Tim

Not really used Slack much. But I have an account under simon.w.robinson@gmail.com and a name of 1minManager. Do you need to invite me to your slack space?

I can see your UK based so give me a call if this is easier for you - 07989 787533

Simon

2 Likes

me gustaria participar

1 Like

Hello please let me know how I can help. I have over 20 years of business & logistics experience and develop apps primarily for logistics organizations. There are highly capable developers here but maybe I can help on the logistics side. I do not have a slack account.

Will standby.

2 Likes