URL to launch using Safari on ios device

Is there a way to control which browser to use when launching URL depending on the O.S. of the device? I need the links to be launched using Safari, so the ApplePay can show up, when it is an ios devise. I have ApplePay integrated on my website. It is accessed fine from IMAC desktop, and from Safari browser on an ios devise, but not through my app. Whenever I access the link through my app, Africa Relief, ApplePay does not show up, so I do not have access to it, and for that reason, my app is being rejected during App Review on Apple Store Connect.

0 3 324
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

So long as your URL is configured to launch externally, Iโ€™d expect the URL to be opened in the operating systemโ€™s default browser. AppSheet itself cannot be configured to use a particular browser to open URLs externally.

2X_9_9a02206b0cb92df8dc3f619e91423627a37fabfb.png

Thank you Steve. But, how would I solve this issue? to get Apple Pay to show up when the link is accessed through the app and on an ios device?

Youโ€™ll need to contact support@appsheet.com if my suggestion doesnโ€™t meet your needs.

Top Labels in this Space